The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Customer Banned

• I'm an RSPEER customer and someone banned me from RSPEER Discord. Nobody message why I have been banned, is this how you take care of your customers?

• Director

What is your discord name?

• @MadDev Karim Industries#9502

• Director

BAN REASON
    Selling stuff after warning

You'll have to speak with the mods (Jade) to discuss getting unbanned.

• @MadDev In order to have a fair trial, I wish to speak to another mod or higher up. If that's the reason he told you I can tell you right now he's lying, lying as a Mod no less. I did not sell anything at all, I asked i general chat how much an account with 85magic, 85range, 70def + Zulrah quests done would be worth. I then tabbed a few minutes came back and I didn't see my message anymore I thought I deleted it because I deleted a bunch of other posts before, I had no PM from Mod Jade saying anything yet. I re-wrote my question and now it got deleted straight after and Mod Jade pmed me saying "dude I told you dont post that question" and I replied "Dictator". Then I was banned.

In order to make this fair I demand another mod or higher up to check the history and then make a fair judgement, if anyone EXCEPT mod jade will look into the chat history you will clearly see I did not sell anything and hopefully mod jade will get some sort of punishment because he lied and lied and a mod no less because his pride was to high.

• Director

I'll ask him what happened. If that was your only message, it doesn't sound like you are selling anything, sounds like you were just curious about how much accounts cost. I'll check with him and see what's up.

• @MadDev Friends from RSPEER are now saying that mod jade has deleted ALL messages in RSPEER discord that I have EVER written, I've been a member for months. Your mod is corrupted and trying to hide all forms of evidence, you need to get someone higher up to put that mod in his place/give punishment for corrupting RSPEER community.

• @MadDev Here's evidence/picture that mod Jade NEVER ever warned me about my first message, the second message, in fact, he never told me anything why he deleted them so I called him out on it calling him a "Dictator" because that is how he acted like, deleting posts without following the guidelines himself. He called me a "Scammer" from out of nowhere so I called him a Dictator once more, why? Because he is trying to justify his totalitarian rule on his customer. I'm a paying customer who has been treated very badly by a corrupted official who believes he can do whatever he wants without following the rules himself and acting as a God on RSPEER Discord deleting and banning customers however he sees fit without justification. Whoever has jurisdiction should fire that person immediately! (ab120ce6-f908-423a-b96b-9584f818b79a-image.png image url).

• Director

Alright, brother, settle down, this is a Runescape botting community discord, not North Korea. I'm just waiting to hear Jade's side of the story.

• Staff

You posted a price check on an account which indirectly advertises it for sale and there is no market here. I deleted your message and you posted it again, therefore I warned you. You called me a 'dictator' multiple times and kept on acting childish. Messages don't disappear from discord randomly, obviously someone deleted them. You would be aware if you kept up with the rules we have at RSPeer (no market being one of them). I'm only here to enforce the rules, don't take it out on me that you can't seem to follow them.

The ban was because you posted a sythe link of the account in the discord. You obviously have no intention of being part of the community; you essentially dumped your link into a channel when others were talking. You could have messaged me privately and apologised or shown some sense of remorse but you are forcing other other staff members to respond and waste their time. Anyways, you obviously don't care much since its been a couple days since you got banned and you're making a big deal out of it and only talking about it now.

I didn't delete your other past messages, maybe it happened accidentally with the ban.

This is the sythe thread in question: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/545961217072824331/588380695609606145/Screen_Shot_2019-06-12_at_9.53.55_AM.png

Why are you advertising it as hand made btw? Some of your 'RSPeer friends' are saying that you claimed the account is botted.

Either way, you are free to continue using the bot and the forums.

• @MadDev Jade is putting words in my mouth, he doesn't know who my friends are at RSPEER and can therefore not make the judgement of my friends for me. That thread was made after I didn't get an answer from RSPEER Discord.

1."The ban was because you posted a sythe link of the account in the discord. You obviously have no intention of being part of the community"
    One can be part of many communities, or are jade saying you can only follow one like a cult?

2."You could have messaged me privately and apologised or shown some sense of remorse"
    MadDev "If that was your only message, it doesn't sound like you are selling anything, sounds like you were just curious about how much accounts cost.".
    (Clearly your higher up sees no wrong being curious on how much an account cost).

1. "You would be aware if you kept up with the rules we have at RSPeer (no market being one of them)."
      Here's a quote from Google about what a market is: "market
      /ˈmɑːkɪt/
      Learn to pronounce
      noun

a regular gathering of people for the purchase and sale of provisions, livestock, and other commodities.
    "they wanted to browse around the street market""

1. "You could have messaged me privately and apologized or shown some sense of remorse"
      This was your first message to me "Do u not understand the first time i delete ur message?"
      So you want me to read your mind and apologize and then be let off the hook, what precedent does that give to our community.

2. "The ban was because you posted a sythe link of the account in the discord."
      Prove it, show me in the history logs on RSPEER Discord that I pasted such a link. (kind of impossible since you deleted every message I have ever typed into RSPEER community, very shady jade, very very shady).

3. "You obviously have no intention of being part of the community"
      Who are you to judge a paying customer if he wants to be part of a community, I am a paying customer that itself says more about whether I want to be part of RSPEER community or not so don't you dare put words in my mouth. (You're very unproffesional)

4. "Anyways, you obviously don't care much since its been a couple days since you got banned and you're making a big deal out of it and only talking about it now."
      Again putting words in my mouth, someone needs to restrain your wording in the future. In my opinion you clearly are not worth being a mod on this community by acting this way.

5. "I didn't delete your other past messages, maybe it happened accidentally with the ban."
      Oh how convenient for you, it literally happened minutes ago. That's why I believe the title Dictator/Tyrant is what fits you.

6. "Why are you advertising it as hand made btw? Some of your 'RSPeer friends' are saying that you claimed the account is botted."
      Who are you to judge me wether I want to advertise it handmade or not?

"Some of your 'RSPeer friends' are saying that you claimed the account is botted."
    This has nothing to do with price check or why you banned me. Tell me who my rspeer friends are and I will tell you if they are my friends or not, you have no clue who my friends are on rspeer or not so stop putting words in my mouth.

Look I can do the same: jade your friends told me you robb people everyday except saturdays.

• @MadDev Without proof you're now attacking me on Sythe, I see the corruption goes all the way to the top. Such an example you are.

• @MadDev And now you removed the post from Sythe because you had no proof when I called you out on it, seriously what kind of shit Developer are you?

You attack me without a single shred of proof, you don't check the system on Discord for all the messages I have said that is clearly proof of evidence because your mod remove all because he knows he did wrong and tries to covering it all up and then you don't even bother to act impartial and attack me a customer no less, YOUR customer, ZERO, 0% proof. Gather all the data then attack me, imbecile.

• Staff

Locking the thread. No discussion here to be had, decision is final especially with the way you brought up the problem.

• Director

@IndividualEleven I removed it because I realized its not fair to tank your sales over this and I shouldn' t be participating in this. It's clear you are just attempting to spread your Zulrah account shop, no further discussion to be had.

Users

Topics