The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

[PREMIUM] dAirOrbs | Progressive 1-66 magic - Restocking - Pker avoidance

• Script Writer

A fully automatic air orb script with progressive magic training. Set up your farm in minutes!

This method requires membership!

Features:

• Fully automatic 1-66 progressive magic training
    • Restocking
    • Muling
    • Fast air orb charging
    • Smart PKer avoidance
    • Accurate profit tracker
    • Arguments

Magic training
    The script allows you to train your magic to level 66 starting from any level. Based on the magic level it will choose the appropriate method and buy the required supplies. In order for you to go from level 1 to 66 magic your account needs an initial cash stack of 1.5m, of which a sum remains after the training. The following methods are used to level up magic:

• Splashing: 1 - 43 (Selects the best spell to cast)
    • Superheat item: 43-55
    • High level alchemy: 55-65.5
    • Fire strike against guards (Trains hp to level 24): 55.5 -65

There are two thing you need to make sure before training a new account:

• DO NOT START THE SCRIPT IN LUMBRIDGE
    • Make sure the player has enough starting cash

Muling
    Muling works through the clanchat. Whenever your mule writes the keyword in the clan chat the script will mule over all the gold to the mule. You should position your mule at the clan wars bank. The script does not join the clan chat. In order to use muling you have to use the script arguments. The script supports the following arguments, all of which are required:

• -muleName
    • -muleKeyword
    • -muleWorld
    • -region

The region specifies which worlds the script will hop to whenever it encounters a PKer. The value should be either EU or US.

Argument names and values are seperated by a '='. Example arguments:
    "-muleName="MyMule123" -muleKeyword="hello" -muleWorld=324 -region=EU"

Proggies:

Changelog:

v0.5:
    -Restocking improved
    -Hitpoints training added
    -Orbs are now charged as fast as possible

• This sounds amazing and cant wait to make a new air orb bot tomorrow with it!

• This script works great.

I haven't tried out the mule yet, but will update when I have.

The only criticism I have for this script is that it keeps casting the spell to charge the orb for every individual orb. It would be preferred if it casted the spell once and charge the orbs all at once instead for each individual orb. It would also be much quicker if it charged all the orbs at once.

• @irdanyo No casting the spell on each orb makes it quicker and that is why it does that.

• What about the HP level required for air orbs? Maybe cast fire strikes instead of splashing to get to ~30 hit points.

• Script Writer

@Pinqer This will be in the next update. I lm thinking of doing level 1 to 19 with combat spells vs monks

• Need to be a member for this?
    cuze bot is trying buy some things and you need a member for this
    😞

• Script Writer

• Is there a way to make the bot buy more cosmic/uncharged orbs when restocking? It only buys about 500 even when more gp is available to use. Also, when starting fresh account it did not buy enough air/mind runes. Every once in a while it will mes up buying something in GE when restocking. Only happened once when used on 4 accounts for 10+ hours. Great script!!!

• Script Writer

@extraexp Noted. I'll allow you to customize the amount to buy in the next update. As for restocking I am currently waiting for the grand exchange api to receive some fixes and after that I can make it 100% reliable.

• I thought i was on psychosis when the account was on w45 tutorial island ⭕

• @vapaxyownz yeah idk why but it like to jump to deadman world and get stcuk at the new account screen

• great script, recommend getting the bot to buy staff of air instead of air runes?

• @dijkstra awesome! just what i noticed it seems like it tries to buy items for less than medium price rather than more. Also seems like it will sell excess supplies that I had as a result of manually buying more than the script does on its own. If you would like me to run a few accounts on the new update to test lmk

• gets stuck forever at ge https://imgur.com/a/4hAruW7 it had an offer to buy glory at 8.9k

• @dijkstra 1-19 with combat spells won't be enough hp level, not even close. 1-40 gives you about 26 hit points which makes you die about 5% of the runs from monsters. Also, seagulls has a bit of hp and doesnt hit anything.

• This script is really good, had this one running for few hours. I do however strongly suggest not making it click each one on the orb altar, there is really no need for that. It does not increase the gain that much (if even) and after all it could significantly increase the chances of ban due to the increase of actions on something that could be a lot more afkable.

• Script Writer

@Ion Fixed for the next update.

• Script Writer

@freddles This is intented as it need -65 magic attack for splashing.

• Script Writer

@Pinqer Hp training will be added in the next update.

Users

Topics