The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

[FREE] Auto Grand Exchange Alcher | Restocks | Buys staff of fire/nature runes

• Calculates what items are profitable to alch.
    Alchs all items in inventory that aren't runes or coins.
    When the script determines you have enough cash, it restocks on profitable items.
    Periodically aborts all offers to prevent getting stuck on the same offer.
    Restocks nature runes if required.
    Buys staff of fire if no source of fire runes.

alt text
    alt text

FAQ
    Q: Script crashes when trying to alch something valuable
    A: Set the limit higher, the script will not set the limit for you.

Q: Why doesn't it withdraw from the bank?
    A: This script does not touch your bank at all. Put all the money/runes/noted items you want to work with in your inventory.

• Breaks/idles on collecting items. Opens up 1 individual item and idles for indefintely

• @aarsgezicht Sorry, missed a line. Will be fixed in next update.

• Updated!

• I'm alching emerald rings, when done alching it doesn't restock from bank and deposits, also doesn't get the achievement to clear when leveling up.

• @rnewell07 This doesn't restock from the bank. You should be noting all your items.

Make sure you have a decent cash stack before starting.

• Going to give this a whirl now. Love the concept.

• If inventory gets full of items it will get stuck in the g.e trying too collect more

• @Kiwi said in [FREE] Auto Grand Exchange Alcher | Restocks | Buys staff of fire/nature runes:

If inventory gets full of items it will get stuck in the g.e trying too collect more

This.

Additionally I think the logic for when items should be collected/offers put in could be revised somewhat. I started with a 15M pile and after around 20 minutes I had approx. 4-5k alches worth of items, yet it still continued every few minutes to put in offers with the little remaining ~300k cash pile, so slowed down the potential experience and profitability substantially. As I said, love the concept, a few small adjustments and this would be very handy.

• @Kiwi @Pseudo

Will look into it.

I'll make it not collect if full, and only buy items if < 1000 alchs (~1 hours worth).

• Updated!

Fixed getting stuck with full inventory.
    Displays profit for current item to alch.
    Prioritises unnoted items to free up inventory space.

• Nice script - a few issues with mine:

1 - Doesn't open the GE window. It does its thing if I manually open it.
    2 - It bought a really expensive item (dragon battleaxe) and a prompt came up asking if it wanted to alch the really valuable item.

Good stuff working out the prices - looks like it'd be a ripper script once you got all the bugs sorted.

EDIT: Worked out the solution to problem 2 - right clicking alch and setting a higher warn threshold. My bad!

• @EdwardBudge said in [FREE] Auto Grand Exchange Alcher | Restocks | Buys staff of fire/nature runes:

Nice script - a few issues with mine:

1 - Doesn't open the GE window. It does its thing if I manually open it.
    2 - It bought a really expensive item (dragon battleaxe) and a prompt came up asking if it wanted to alch the really valuable item.

Good stuff working out the prices - looks like it'd be a ripper script once you got all the bugs sorted.

EDIT: Worked out the solution to problem 2 - right clicking alch and setting a higher warn threshold. My bad!

The web walker is fucked in some spots, you gotta stand right next to the GE dude.

• @DoubleClick Legend - seems to be working really well now. Love the script (and web walker explanation haha)

• After some rough experimentation, I've determined that you need at least 2M in the account in a F2P world to make decent money and make sure the bot isn't stuck at the GE waiting for stuff to buy. ATM it's less profitable than crafting sapphire rings, but it's still decent. I'll update with what I'm averaging when I gain my membership back, lmao
    Also, keep in mind that the profitability is highly dependant on trade limits. Your average in the first 15 minutes isn't at all indicative of your 1 hour average. Averaging 150/h in the first 10 minutes but by minute 15 it drops to 130/h. Again, I'm sure it's different on a members world with more profitable items available. Averaging roughly 45k/h magic experience as well, which is a bonus.

• Next update, introducing the budgeting system!
    Bot calculates the total value of your coins and alchables, then sets the budget as a certain portion of the total value.
    The bot will alch until you have more coins than the budget, then proceeds to fill a GE slot with that budget.

• Could you please either set a minimum profit level or allow us to set one ourselves? I understand that if you add it yourself it may break this script completely for people with very low amounts of GP (sub 35K or so) but I don't think that is the majority of us at all.
    I'm now running on members with 2.5M thrown into it, and it's happily alching 4gp profit rune javelin heads that it bought like 1200+ of when it bought a bunch of 400+gp profit items.
    Edit: apparently the sale cleared, it was 1200 of them, not 600.
    Edit 2: I tried to sell them but as soon as I unpaused it aborted the sale, collected them, and started alching them again. Is this intentional?
    Edit 3: as of 30 minutes run time, I'm averaging 50K/h when I know it could be doing much better than that, at least 250k/h I'd think based on some of the deals it got.
    Edit 4: I banked the javelin heads but it just bought more. Are you trying to inflate the price of javelin heads? I managed to abort before the order filled and it didn't try again.

• @3BlindMice Yeah I'll get around to it, next update is also gonna fix buying the same item over and over and will prioritise alching the higher value items first.
    It should be random right now, not sure why it's buying the same one over and over.

I'll only give limited profit margin setting while it's public and free, for one I'll be forced to terminate the script if it doesn't find any items within the margin and everyone's just going to set it to max, ruining the margins anyway.

Until I make a GUI, I set the default min profit higher for members, waiting to get approved.

• Added GUI, still waiting for update approval.

alt text

• Got 6M on standby to throw at this whenever the update gets pushed. Looks like a super promising update, I really appreciate the addition of a method to change the minimum profit level. I honestly think that's what this script was missing to make it viable.
    Thanks for listening to my probably poor criticism

Users

Topics