The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Refunds?

• Hey there, I purchased 1500 credits and a bot and after 5 minutes I realized this particular bot is not going to work for me. I've "removed" the script from my scripts but it doesn't look like I even got my credits back. Is there any chance I could get my money back or at LEAST my 1500 credits?

Thanks!

• Sigh...

• yikes

• I feel ya Broheim. Have bought two "premium" scripts. Turns out one doesn't function properly, the other doesn't function at all.
    I've also bought some premium scripts that seem great.

• Script Developer Sponsor Staff Director

@gelid Which scripts are not functioning properly? What problems do they have?

• @Spencer DRunecraft would not start doing blood nor soul runes when I tired those two options. Contacted scripter with no reply. The reason I got this script is because it supposedly supported these...

Manly Smither smiths addy plates fine on my main but when I tried bronze wire, iron bolts, and arrowtips it failed. Would do 1 inv, go back to the anvil, and not start the script. Also after leveling up it would not resume smithing.

YAgility. Started using it on two accounts. Was reading through the comments on the sale thread and read tons of reports of bans after only 2 or less hours. Stopped both instances. One account was banned the next day (today). Needless to say I immediately removed that from my subscriptions.

Baad Herblore Pro, Q Motherlode Mine, Stellar Blast Furnace, fLavaRunes have run nicely for me.

• Script Writer VIP

@gelid said in Refunds?:

@Spencer DRunecraft would not start doing blood nor soul runes when I tired those two options. Contacted scripter with no reply. The reason I got this script is because it supposedly supported these...

Manly Smither smiths addy plates fine on my main but when I tried bronze wire, iron bolts, and arrowtips it failed. Would do 1 inv, go back to the anvil, and not start the script. Also after leveling up it would not resume smithing.

YAgility. Started using it on two accounts. Was reading through the comments on the sale thread and read tons of reports of bans after only 2 or less hours. Stopped both instances. One account was banned the next day (today). Needless to say I immediately removed that from my subscriptions.

Baad Herblore Pro, Q Motherlode Mine, Stellar Blast Furnace, fLavaRunes have run nicely for me.

In the future, you should let the authors know of any problems so that they can fix them. I haven't been aware of any bugs with my smithing script but I will check now.

• @Man16 yeah I'm new here I did contact two of the authors though. Thanks for the quick reply, I should've contacted you directly as well.

• Script Writer VIP

@gelid said in Refunds?:

@Man16 yeah I'm new here I did contact two of the authors though. Thanks for the quick reply, I should've contacted you directly as well.

Btw I just checked the script for the items you said and it's working fine.

• @Man16 Will be trying it again in the future as I'm building many accounts. I will send you a private message immediately if I have the issues again. Ty.

Users

Topics