The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Bit SW Application

Reason & Motivation: I enjoy scripting runescape scripts and I just graduated and I have a year off before starting my job. I saw this client very recently and like that it just spoofs packets, finally a change in the botting scene. I want to produce the most amount of premium level scripts as possible in this time off, so I just can maintain them all when I am working.

Experience: I been scripting since rsbot/powerbot days before the nuke. I had a premium script there. I have a Bachelor's in CS, and have been coding for over 10 years. If you want to see some private repos on my github, dm on discord.

• Contributor Sponsor Staff Director

Hello Bit,

Unfortunately at this time we cannot accept your script writer application. Please see the requirements for the script writer rank.

• 2 scripts on the script repository (should demonstrate above requirements) - If it's a big script, then we may allow one.

https://forums.rspeer.org/topic/50/requirements-uploading-scripts-script-writer-the-script-developer-rank

Users

Topics