The client is offline due to RuneScape update. You may see instance errors but this is due to the update and not actual instance errors. This should be resolved soon. Join our Discord for more information.

Few ideas

• Here are a few ideas that I think would be a nice addition to what we already have.
    Sand Crab afker, start script at desired tile/spot and use it to return to, add ranging pot support/combat potion, and runs north to reset and back. This should help those people with low defence, The fighter that we have works great but a bit tough if you have no defence.

Barb fisher - self explaining.

Construction - Nothing too detailed, something for those low level grinding tasks. Remmy, Unoting, chairs, to larder, to tables. Maybe servant support but I don't think that's needed.

POH guilded alter - maybe add hosts name, and burry at alter, and unote and continue till host isn't available.

• Bank Seller - walks to ge and sells all items in bank 1gp each (instant)

• Please don't make a free sand crabber, there are too many bots as it is.

• I'm making a new account just to test RSPeer scripts. Once i get the account going i will make a Sand Carb Killer (Free) extremely basic and once i have more time / get used to api it will be upgraded with plenty of features, which at this point hopefully it will be moved to VIP only.

• @lord-otaku Appreciate it

• Few people working on a sand crab script. I’d like the construction one, I haven’t done construction in years so I don’t know how time consuming it is to do it legit.

• I'm working on a POH guilded alter script. I'll keep you updated when its done.

Users

Topics